NABTEB ADVANCED LEVEL GCE (NAGCE) HAS BEEN – APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO 200LEVEL IN THE UNIVERSITY FOR ALL COURSES.
NAGCE was first introduced and conduct in 2015/16 for students who satisfied the requirements. NAGCE is a yearly program for secondary school leavers who intend to further their education in the University.
Students for the NAGCE program shall undergo serious academic work in preparation for the examination, to reduce the menace of examination malpractices.
The NAGCE final examination is conducted in Nov/Dec every year.
NAGCE is an equivalent and alternative program to IJMB, JUPEB and CAMBRIDGE A’Level programs.
NAGCE certificate holders are qualified for admission into 200Level to study any course of choice, depending on the selected subject combinations.
All courses are available for science, Art and social science students.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR SCIENCES:
1. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
3. Physics, Chemistry, Geography
4. Biology, Chemistry, Geography
5. Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography
6. Physics, Mathematics, Economics
7. Mathematics, Geography, Economics
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR ARTS
1. Government, Literature, CRS/IRS
2. Economics, Government, Literature
3. Economics, Government, CRS/IRS
4. Government, Literature, Geography
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Economics, Bus Mgt, Government
2. Economics, Bus Mgt, Account
3. Economics, Bus Mgt, Geography
4. Economics, Bus Mgt, Mathematics
5. Economics, Government, Account
6. Economics, Government, Geography
Candidates for the NAGCE program must have graduated from secondary school with at least 5 relevant credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Candidates who already finished secondary school final year and awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates with unsatisfactory Ijmb, Jupeb OR Cambridge results can apply.
Lectures, attendance and continuous assessments are compulsory during the course of the NAGCE program.
For more information, Contact:
Mr Abolude: 08035244362
Mr Lukman: 08036515466
Mr Olawuyi: 08033599337